Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools. We are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor for our Elk Grove Village, IL facility.
1. Supervise production staff, including coaching, developing, disciplining, and evaluating work performance.
2. Work in partnership with the Planner and Quality Control staff to maintain Company productivity and quality standards and meet customer needs.
3. Coordinate departmental activities, schedule work, assign machines to meet production schedules, and take positive action to increase output and minimize scrap and downtime.
4. Conduct training for hourly production on set-up, the operation of equipment, production operations, plant regulations, safety and other job-related procedures.
5. Analyze tool and machine problems to identify root cause and develop and implement solutions to alleviate problems. Report problems to Technical Services as necessary.
6. Ensure employees work safely and follow all applicable Company and OSHA safety procedures and standards.
7. Maintain active role on internal Continuous Improvement teams.
8. Ensure that work areas are kept clean and orderly.
9. Complete purchase requisitions for necessary products and services.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your resume.
No phone calls please.