Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager to be located in our Lincolnshire, IL Facility.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for formulating and executing social and content engagement strategies, and social advertising strategies that build the global Klein Tools brand. This position develops and executes social media marketing and advertising campaigns, and selects media and formats to align with corporate priorities and program KPIs. This position continually monitors and measures each social media channel and works closely with the Customer Service and Marketing teams.
1. Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including community management.
2. Create, oversee and manage all content (images, video, and text) published via social media.
3. Develop relevant content as needed.
4. Monitor, listen, and respond to customers in the brand's voice to assist in cultivating leads and sales.
5. Monitor evolving market conditions, consumer preferences, emerging technologies and platforms, and relevant digital trends to enhance social and content capabilities.
6. Design, create, and manage promotions and paid social advertising campaigns.
7. Analyze key metrics and adjust strategies as needed.
8. Work collaboratively with Customer Service, Marketing, IT and other cross-functional partners, ensuring digital strategies are fully integrated.
9. Create efficient processes and demonstrate effective project management to drive execution of initiatives.
10. Serve as subject matter expert for internal stakeholders, providing strategic social media expertise to integrate social media best practices within their consumer-facing processes and digital programs.
11. Acts as a facilitator and generator of internal employee-related content with the Sharepoint Intranet, focusing on internal employee communication.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelors' degree in Marketing, English, or Communications and five (5) years’ relevant work experience. Must possess digital marketing experience managing corporate social media marketing programs. Knowledge of setting up and managing paid social media ad campaigns.
Knowledge of social media management tools (i.e. Sprout, Hootsuite, Spredfast) and best practices related to Search Engine Optimization a plus.
Excellent writing and communication skills.
Strong digital analytics and metrics analysis.
Advanced organization and project management skills preferred.
Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach to achieving business results and working across internal teams.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.