Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative to be located in our Lincolnshire, IL Facility.
The Inside Sales Representative will manage select accounts that require remote interaction, provide customers with technical support, and manage key sales activities for the sales team including quote maintenance and business performance tracking.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
1. Manage and grow select accounts.
2. Manage & monitor sales process for key customers (call cycle schedule, point in sales process, maintain contact database, overall customer relationship management).
3. Administer sampling process.
4. Price & quote maintenance.
5. Track & analyze sales and margin performance.
6. Manage sales process for non-stocked items.
7. Distribute program agreement development, maintenance and execution.
8. Provide customers with technical support.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelors Degree in Business or related field with two (2) years related work experience. At least one year sales or customer service experience in electrical, power utility and/or similar industry.
Must have versatility and flexibility in adjusting to changing business needs and priorities, and strong communications skills, verbal and written. This includes basic knowledge using Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Strong team focus and ability to work with others, both internal and external to the organization.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.