Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Associate Marketing Manager to be located in our Lincolnshire, IL Corporate Facility.
The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for managing Marketing projects (plan, copy generation, graphics coordination, scheduling, outside resources, project deliverables) working with Product Management, Engineers, Packaging, Human Resources, Graphics, International and Domestic Sales with primary responsibilities for:
- New product launch sales materials, brochures, sales training, publicity, website and catalog content.
- Assist in the development of merchandising tools ie, displays, gondolas, signage, others.
- Assist in advertising, publicity, website content development.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
1. Work with Product Management, Engineers, Packaging, and Sales developing copies and coordinating graphic content for packaging, sales materials, website, and publicity projects.
2. Develop promotional and sales literature and maintain product and marketing literature files. Manage literature inventories, initiate reordering of printed materials as needed in most economical manner with recognition of important business imperatives.
3. Assist in the management of outside suppliers with respect to catalogs, literature, and merchandising materials.
4. Interface between Product Management, Sales, Packaging Engineers, and the Graphics Team.
5. Maintain Course Catalog Maintenance System (CCMS) Catalog database for KleinTools.com, KleinConnection, HD product database.
6. Via Internet, CD, DVD, e mail, mail, phone, provide a variety of marketing related information and materials to distributors, Sales personnel, and outside services. Information may include product, merchandising material, banners, posters, etc.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism with one (1) to three (3) years experience in marketing, communications, advertising, or promotional support.
Must be computer literate with working knowledge of social media websites, Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications and understanding of MAC capabilities.
Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with true organizational and project management skills. Individual shows they can be an effective team player who can adapt to a dynamic environment.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.