Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools. We are currently recruiting for an End-User Sales Representative in the Greater Philadelphia area.
As an End-User Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the following:
1. Establishes and builds sales opportunities for Klein Tools with local program directors and decision makers at assigned trade schools in the designated territory. Maintains sales relationships with these leaders via a structured call cycle for in-person visits and regular communication between those visits. Develops and sells student tool kits for assigned trade schools.
2. Calls on key electrical contractor businesses in the assigned territory to grow sales of new and existing products.
3. Builds Klein Tools visual presence and branding at each school location, including prominent placement of banners/signs, product displays, posters, tool display boards, literature, promo awareness materials and other marketing collateral as provided. Regularly updates and refreshes these assets to insure that they remain current and relevant to the sales process.
4. Installs and populates physical product displays at key school locations specified by Channel Sales Manager. Documents all new displays and other significant visual branding changes with before-and-after photographs.
5. Monitors competitive sales activities at each school. Reports results to Channel Sales Manager.
6. Stays up to date on emergent sales opportunities and Klein product placement in new classrooms/labs, or to support new training tracks, and makes recommendations to Channel Sales Manager.
7. Introduces new products at each location and provides evaluation samples as appropriate.
8. Represents Klein Tools at trade school special events, such as graduations, as needed.
Qualified candidates will have:
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, submit your resume.
No phone calls, please.