Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Vice President, International Sales to be located in our Lincolnshire, IL Facility.
The Vice President, International Sales is responsible for designing and executing sales tactics and plans for the national and global accounts, as well as our traditional sales force. The position provides the leadership to achieve the corporate goals as defined by the company's long term sales budget and plan. The Vice President, International Sales is responsible for recruiting and supporting their sales team, constructing sales tactics, developing the sales strategy, and building and executing deals.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
1. Create a culture of success and creative business and strategic goal achievement. Become known as the standard of choice top sales people want to join.
2. Manage all sales, operations, and resource teams to deliver revenue growth.
3. Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals.
4. Manage and define the use of budgets and sales force structure. Hire and develop sales staff.
5. Lead sales personnel, support, and stakeholders in the design and implementation of the sales plan.
6. Serve as key liaison to global marketing for identification of new business and strategic opportunities. Establish and maintain key relationships with buying influences and ensure that Klein officer(s) have relationships with senior officers of major accounts.
7. Create and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the team to achieve their targeted goals. Coordinate sales training programs that ensure staff the ability to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
8. Develop and execute specific growth initiatives.
9. Manage and participate in key customer relationships to close strategic opportunities.
10. Maintain healthy key customer and partner relationships by traveling for in-person meetings.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelors Degree (required), with at least ten (10) years of successful sales management experience. Masters Degree a plus.
Must have proven track record in associated industries of creating sales growth and management success.
An individual with a high degree of people skills, a sense of urgency, and very adept at the art of negotiations. Must create an image with accounts that emanates professionalism, competence, and creditability.
Must have versatility and flexibility in adjusting to changing business needs and priorities, and strong communications skills, verbal and written. This includes basic knowledge using Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Strong team focus and ability to work with others, both internal and external to the organization. Excellent analytic skills is a must.
Must be bondable, posses a valid driver's license at all times, and be physically able to perform all duties associated with this position.
This position requires the ability to travel 50%.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.