Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for an Office Services Supervisor to be located in our Lincolnshire, IL Corporate Facility.
The Office Services Supervisor is responsible for services and supplies related to receiving and redirecting visitors, incoming telecommunications, E911 Locator ID database, internal communications, Incoming/Outgoing USPS mail, FedEx, and UPS and related office equipment. Also responsible for the Office Services budget.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
1. Responsible for the operation of the receptionist/switchboard attendance functions to ensure the proper, timely receiving and direction of guests and incoming telephone calls.
2. Responsible for receiving and distributing inbound mail and packages for the office environment, and for outbound mail including utilizing cost‐saving services.
3. Coordinate catering and hospitality for meetings, visitors and corporate events upon request.
4. Maintain the facility's environment through the oversight of the contracted cleaning company and plant services company, including providing seasonal decorating.
5. Responsible for records retention and maintaining the retention schedule for company records per the Company Records Retention Policy.
6. Maintain appropriate inventory levels of general office supplies and cleaning supplies.
7. Maintain appropriate service agreements for office equipment.
8. Supervise the maintenance of office equipment and related purchase records, assigns and checks work, follows up and expedites orders.
9. Maintain Office Services budget.
10. Ensure all team members are cross trained within the department and know all pertinent roles.
11. Operate PC as needed to perform job requirements ﴾including various applicable software﴿.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants will possess High School Diploma or equivalent with a high level of grammatical, spelling and contextual excellence. Preference for college graduate.
Minimum of four ﴾4﴿ years experience in supervision of office services activities.
Excellent skills in the areas of leadership, supervision, communication, personal and professional organization and overall functional accuracy.
Demonstrated experience and confidence in the utilization of personal computers.
Ability to assess circumstances and effectively make decisions within the scope of authority.
Ability to effectively operate a broad variety of office machines, including, but not limited to: postage machine, fax, photocopier, personal computers ﴾Microsoft Office﴿, and telecommunications system.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.