Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently recruiting for an End-User Sales Representative.
The End User Sales Representative will be responsible for engaging with the end-user market including electrical and construction contractors, industrial/MRO facilities, and others for the purpose of creating incremental sales growth and increased Klein Tools presence in the specified geographic territory.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
1. Establish and drive sales opportunities and revenue growth for Klein Tools with decision makers at electrical and construction contractors, industrial, maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO), and institutional facilities.
2. Meet or exceed specified sales objectives/quotas.
3. Create and develop structured territory coverage plans/call cycles to optimize time management and company resources.
4. Maintain a database of key contacts/activities for managing and developing customer relationships.
5. Schedule and conduct new product demonstration sessions in an end-user group setting to create greater awareness and develop new business.
6. Engage with Klein Tools' distributor personnel for the purpose of building relationships and identifying and executing new end user business opportunities.
7. Monitor and report on major competitors' field sales activities.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will posssess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and 1-3 years of related experience.
Good communication skills, written and verbal. Familiarity with common hand tools strongly preferred (specific electrical experience not required).
Must be bondable. Must possess a valid driver's license.
Travel required, estimated overnight travel is 35% and frequent local travel.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, submit your resume.
No phone calls, please.